It's been a while ...

It has been a while since I've written a blog post, but hopefully we won't have any more long layoffs like that.

With this football season being our fifth here at the KOR, it has really driven me to put even more work into this site during the coming year. I want nothing more than for this site to succeed - moreso than any of us could even imagine. I know that won't be possible without the talented people who work with me on this site, and more importantly, our loyal readers.

So, along those lines, I will strive to make a new blog post (even if it is just a short one) every day. In this blog, I'll be talking mostly sports. Of course, I have an anime blog as well, and I'll hopefully get to post there as well on a regular basis.

There has been so much that has happened since our last post. Heck, I had my first commercial flight during this time (from Columbus to Dallas through Chicago). It was really awesome. Except for the last leg of the flight. Due to canceled flights, the final leg from Chicago to Columbus was really, really crowded. The rest of the flights were tremendous. Mike went with me and we had a great time cruising around Southlake, TX. Mike even has a shirt from Carroll HS (the Dragons, I believe).

Of course, that was before my personal economy took a turn for the worse. I, like many in this area, find myself out of full-time work. Right now it is my coaching jobs, and this (although the pay for this wouldn't qualify as even part-time). Hopefully, that will change soon. But I know I'm not the only person out there looking for work. So for now, I keep a good attitude and focus on tennis and softball during the summer.

Enough about me for now. I'm in the process of completing a site redesign for the upcoming season. Take a look at our front page (at radiokor.com) and let me know what you think. I think it is a little cleaner than our old design. I'm always looking for ways to tinker with the site. And also, our stream is currently down. It will be up in time for the football season, but probably not before then. Of course, I'll post when we're up and running.

That's all for tonight, since I'm going to post in the anime blog tonight as well. I'll be back with something new sometime on Monday.

Comments